Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I will come to you

When you have no light to guide you,
And no one to walk beside you,
I will come to you.

When the night is dark and stormy,
You feel lonely and nobody,
You won't have to reach out for me,
I will come to you.

Sometimes when all your dreams may have seen better days,
Nightmare or sweet dream,
And I don't know how scary I was in your nightmare,
You don't know how or why,
But you've lost your way,
Have no fear when your tears are falling,
I hope I can hear your spirit calling,
And I swear I'll be there with you.

Even if we cant' t be together like what you said.
We'll be friends now and forever.
We all need somebody we can turn to,
Someone who'll always understand,
So if you feel that your soul is dying,
And you need the strength to keep trying,
I'll reach out and hold your hand,
And I'll say:I will come to you no matter how.

All I know is what I am missing,
What I am missing is your kissing,
Are you listening?
I am tired of running from my feelings.
Finally,I feel sleepy,
Good night.







No comments:

Post a Comment