Monday, December 7, 2009

Who am I?

I am who I am.
I'm short.
I'm fat.
I'm not as thin as I'd like.
I'm mostly lazy.
I don't have confidence in my body image.
I hate my appearance.
BUT, I try hard to make the world a better place.
There is so much more I could do and improve on.
I like football,
I wish I can be a professional footballer one day.
I love helping people,
BUT sometimes forget to help myself.
I keep my sad and pessimistic side to myself,
So I won't trouble others.
I keep everything to myself, mainly because I don't trust most people and even myself.
Sometimes I find it difficult to share my feelings and inner thought with other people.
So I like to write blog to express my feeling.
I am who I am and we are who we are.
I am who made myself who I am: What I am, Where I am, When I am.
AND THAT'S JUST ME.





No comments:

Post a Comment